Rex LF Gliders
Forget everything you previously knew about Rex LF waxes!
Our completely new LF series for season 2018 brought the the R&D innovations introduced with our HF-series gliders to an economical level. The yellow, blue and green versions cover all typical conditions and specially formulated black and pink waxes for new and old snow complete the series.Compared to HF series gliders, the LF series are also slightly easier to apply. Also available in 200g service line packaging.
Applying Rex Gliders (Hot Waxing)
Standard hot waxing procedure using Rex Gliders.
- Melt wax onto the base
- Apply the glide wax as an even layer
- Keep the iron moving to prevent damaging the ski base
- Scrape the excess glide wax off
- Brush with horsehair brush (opening up the base structure is easier while the wax is still warm, especially when using harder gliders: blue, green, black)
- Let the ski cool down
- Finish with a nylon brush and wipe with a cloth